* Made with Best Suede Leather & Cotton Fabric Laptop Bag.
* Bag Has Multi Colored Vintage Afghani Zari Embroidery.
*Mirror Work done on this bag make it look more admiring.
*For Your Needs Both Side have Outer Pockets with Magnet Button Closure.
*Our bags are strictly produced by our skilled team with the natural traditional way of craftsmanship.
* Bag closes with a High Quality Zipper.
* Bag’s Handle, Strap Drop & Zipper Area Made of Suede Leather.
* Adjustable Strap Drop & Removable From Both Side.
* A Perfect Shoulder Bag / Office Bag / Laptop Bag / Cross body Bag to give to elegant look.
* This bag is handmade there may be a little imperfections.
* This is a great pop of color for a basic outfit or very fun paired with prints, either way it will add a perfect bohemian touch. Perfect for a lady on the go that likes a small bag everyday or for a night/day out.
* This will be your go to bag for festival season and beyond!! This is a vintage bag and may have small flaws or have started to show wear. This is the beauty of many of my findings.
Actual Images of items in indirect sunlight are shown above. We follow WYSIWYG “What you see is what you get”. The original color of items which you buy may differ minutely from the images due to camera capture sensitivity, lighting & even your system screens, so there may be a minor possibility in change of brightness & contrast. Depending on the size of products there may be dimension variation because products are made by hand and also variation in weight due to moisture, dryness, gravity and different measuring machines.
The Banjara (also called Gor, Lambadi, and Gormati) are a community usually described as nomadic people from the northwestern belt of the Indian subcontinent (from Afghanistan to the state of Rajasthan) now spread out all over India.
Banjara art is rich and includes performance arts such as dance and music to folk and plastic arts such as rangoli, textile embroidery, tattooing and painting. The Banjara embroidery and tattooing are especially prized and also form a significant aspect of the Banjara identity. Lambani women specialize in lepo embroidery which involves stitching pieces of mirror, decorative beads and coins onto clothes. The Sandur Lambani Embroidery is a type of textile embroidery unique to the tribe in Sanduru, Bellary district, Karnataka. It has obtained a GI tag.